Saturday, April 30, 2011

伝達(でんたつ)8 [T8]: さようなら、ユリーさん!

伝達始 [transmission start]

Comrade Yuri wishes to say a big THANK YOU to all of you at IJS Class 02! You've all made this hectic and challenging journey somewhat fun - I haven't had a lot of classes that I actually looked forward to having each week. It was almost as if I liked the course quite a bit, that probably I no longer cared so much for our other "random" courses that we are forced to take.

When it came to Kanji, which I know to be somewhat very painful yet essentially useful, I thank ゆうきーさん and ジョイエーさん, ほんとに、あんたたちは天才!!

cheers to イレーンさん、ヘレンさん、マルコさん、クリスタルさん、クラウヂィアさん(DuRararara!!~~)、カーチィスさん! I wish you all every bit of success I can imagine - whether or not you decide to continue your study in HKU SPACE or proceed to do other things. 皆さん、がんばってください!

Thank you also 赤城先生と瀬尾先生! You've tried quite a bit to arouse my interest in pursuing Japanese, and I must say, you both are probably the friendliest Japanese teachers I know so far.

The reason why this entry is even here is due to the fact that I am LEAVING HKU SPACE as this semester ends - I will not proceed to AD Year II. It seems, I have other options that have become plausible for me, and my circumstances have definitely changed after suffering a rejection from HKU. HOWEVER, this doesn't mean I'll stop learning Japanese. I've been quite fine picking it up on my own, but after taking IJS, I think I've been given a boost on how to learn better! I will continue, and perhaps, I'll live in Japan someday. haha~(^_^)

We may never meet each other again as soon as things move around for me after summer this year. So, at least I was able to say thank you to those I've known here and deserved it. 

And so, for this final transmission: 

Quickly drawn via pencil and Corel Painter Essentials 4, with WACOM Pen and TOUCH table

作戦うまくいった!!

Feel free to send me an email (the working address for this blog is yuri.juno@gmail.com) and ask for further contact details if you wish, or you may try looking me up at Facebook. Best wishes to all of you!

ユリーさん, signing off for the last time.

伝達終 [transmission end]

2 comments:

  1. It really nice to meet you in HKU SPACE and IJS class. If you and I were classmates in other course, I think I won't talk to you and know you. (that's true, becoz we are actually classmates in IIC in sem1^^") I am usually not very active in class and I don't have the intension to talk to the whole class and make friends, so it really nice to meet you in IJS.

    I have added you in facebook already, so keep in touch. And I hope you have every success in the future^^~ がんばって!!!!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH, yes, if i remember roughly, I have seen you before IJS and sem2....I just never remembered it was sem1's IIC class. - so wait, what does this mean, you are a "shy type" of person??

    and i think...the other reason was that IIC was quite a big class - then IJS was definitely a small class. chances of talking among those around you are higher on small classes.

    Yes, you're in my Facebook list now, so yes, let's keep in touch. best of everything for you remaining exams!

    ReplyDelete